Sunday, November 13, 2011

blog post #12

e blogger

Assignment:I think that this assignment would be of use if it was one of the first assignments we did.  
1.Watch the you tube video Top ten tips for using technology in the classroom
2. After watching the video, state your opinion on the tips given.Explain wich tips you will use in your classroom. Did this video help in any way to you?


technology


My opinion:
 The tips in this video were helpful. I think that if older teachers decided to use technology, this video would help them get a start. I think in my classroom I will always use music. I will even let them help decide on music we use. I also will create exercises for my students. I know that I will use my white board/ smart board. I think it is something the kids will enjoy. There is so much you can use on the smart board. Podcast is something I would like to do as a class project. It’s a great way to work together. A blog is something I will have the moment I am hired onto a school. I feel it is a great way to let the parents see what the children are doing. This video was useful. It gives ideas of ways to use technology and helps you form opinions of what you may or may not want to do.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brittany,
    I enjoyed doing this weeks blog post because I feel that it let us be creative. I really liked reading your assignment. I think that it was great that since you did not post the video, you included the link in the instructions. I actually went to the link and watched the video myself and I must add I really enjoyed it. I think that this would be a great first assignment for Dr. Strange to do, in the future, with his edm310 students. I did see like two spelling errors, but other than that your post was great!! Keep up the good work.

    Mallory Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany,

    Did you realize that the assignment for Blog Post #14 is exactly what you have done here for Blog Post #12? I see that you have said, "I think that this assignment would be of use if it was one of the first assignments we did" but the point of Blog Post #12 was to come up with something new that Dr. Strange had not already come up with as an assignment. When it comes time to do Blog Post #14, please do the assignment for Blog Post #12 in place of Blog Post #14 since you have already done what was required for Blog Post #14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did know he had already made the assignment when I said this assignment. I had no clue. I am sorry

    ReplyDelete