Sunday, October 2, 2011

c4k

Summary for Ashlee's bio poem Kid#1


Ashlee's Bio poem





Ashlee has many things she wants and hopes to be. She enjoys many of the same things I did when I was her age. Ashlee has thought of many things to come it seems such as working and going to school. She also has many of the same fears as most children do.




I am currently enrolled in Edm310.
You can look at my blog by going to edm 310 blog spot


Ashlee I am so glad that you want to be a teacher. At the age of ten, I also wanted to be a teacher and it has not change since. I also think singing is an amazing talent and that you should follow your dreams. I began working at the age of fourteen and have been working since. Babysitting is something I enjoyed doing around the age of 11 and made a little spending money. School at your age was so much fun for me I hated to miss it. Go everyday that you can and learn as much possible. College is something I would not go without. You learn so much and it prepares you for what you will do in the future. You have plenty of time to think about college but I do recommend looking into different college and applying to them before choosing just one. Until then continue to play outside and do not be afraid of the snakes and spiders, just look out for them!

Summary for Jessica's Blog Kid#2
Jessica wants to go visit California but I am not sure she knows much about it. I hope that she one day gets to visit just like she says she wants to. People commented on her blog telling her things about California. They told about the beaches and Disneyland. I believe if she went she would enjoy it. Hopefully there would not be any earth quakes while she were visiting.
"Hello Jessica! I am a part of Edm310 at South Alabama. You may follow my class blog if you would like at Smithbrittanyedm310.blogspot.com. 
I also have never been to California. Yes it would be a long ways to travel but traveling is so much fun! I would love to visit California but living there is not something I would plan on. Did you know that there are earthquakes there? Visiting would be nice. If you ever go please go to all the biggest attractions for me and all of the beaches!"

Elise and Cade kid#3
Elise and Cade did a great job working together in their podcast. They used an interview setting to tell about Satchel Paige. This is a great way to inform people. When we chose to do our podcast, I was great full it was audio. I am nervous in front of a camera. The children showed me a different way to do a podcast in an interview form.They included all facts anyone may need to know.

Summary for kid #4, Bryse
I enjoyed reading Bryse's post.He has many places he would like to visit someday. I think that it is great that he wants to visit some place because his friends did. I also think it is funny he wants to visit Madagascar because of the movie. I was not sure if he realized it really did not happen there because it was a cartoon, that it only “took place” there.  It is great he chose both somewhere near and away from Canada. I noticed many grammatical errors. Although I am a bad proof reader myself, I could definably tell that it was a younger person’s blog. I am very glad that he knows where those places are.  I hope he gets to visit some of the places someday.

1 comment:

  1. "and it has not change since. I" change should be changed

    I hope you find C4K beneficial to you. I know from the comments of the teachers that they find them useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    ReplyDelete