Saturday, September 10, 2011

c4t #1 project 3

First blog post summary
  

mindmapping



theories mind mapping

 Angela Rand has a great way in preparing. She spoke of how she was working on areas she believes she needs to know about are scattered. In order to downsize she purchased white boards. She is now working on using a program called Diagrammix in order to prioritize what she needs. She is working on look at the main things involving the topics she wants to learn. "  I am currently enrolled in edm310 at South Alabama. I am very big on organizing and I honestly think a white board is a great way to help. Weeding out subjects is also a 
great way to downsize. To me it keeps us from getting overwhelmed, which I find myself doing this all the time.


Second summary 


Burnt out nonsense
   Mrs. Rand used different words to express her thoughts in her post. Although her choice of vocabulary was different, there was enough information given for one to have an interpretation to her thoughts. I took this post as someone who forgot to maybe study and had no clue what the answer was going to be. The only call was to God, maybe he would show the correct answer.


 My comment: My name is Brittany Smith and I am currently enrolled in Edm 310 at the University of South Alabama. My interpretation of this is that a test is being taken and the answer to the question given is not clear. Your choice of words were different from my everyday vocabulary. The ones I were unclear of, I looked up. Some words, for example,susurrus, were not in the dictionary.














1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany. I am Dominique Spence. I can honestly say that I really need to get organized. For some reason I just have trouble sticking to my 'To Do List' and completing it. I think a white board would help me tremendously in my everyday life. In order to be a great teacher organization is key because teachers are responsible for so much. Organization also ties into getting burnt out in my opinion. Maybe some people never get caught up or some get tired of things being too structured. I am curious about her vocabulary though. Susurrus, I never heard of that one either lol. Neither has my spell check lol. I would like some tips on how you stay organized. You work outside of school just like I do and I just have a hard time getting it all together right now. Look forward to your advice. :-)

    ReplyDelete