Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog post #4

Teachers improve education.

Eagles’ Nest Radio & Class Blog
The most interesting episode from the students would have been number three.The class tells of the ancient Roman’s. They used back ground music that fit in as the students spoke. These students did a great job with explaining the topic they had and their name before explaining. They chose the most important facts to give. An interesting fact that I learned from this was where the saying “All roads lead to roam” came from. They change the music with each section of information. Jackson said that it is believe the God’s enjoyed seeing people die. After his bit of information, I believe I am afraid of gladiators. Mark taught me even more on Julius like the fact that he was murdered because they were worried over popularity. It was also interesting to find out that Cleopatra the 7th actually was actually Greek. It so interesting to see that third graders can do something I use to think I could not even do. The students did a great job!

100 ways to use your ipod.

ESL Podcast
I think the two brothers have a great idea! I think it is so amazing how looking on an iPod we can learn. This will help so many people. My friend is trying to download an app right now.
Learning Podcast
 By reading this I did learn the meaning of podcast and think this is an awesome invention. I am excited for our projects involving this in this class. This article explained step by step to prepare us for what we will need to do. I am more than positive that I will need to look back at this while working on our project.
Number 28
While clicking on this one it said the website was currently down during the past two days. I will continue to try to open it and will repost if anything changes.


The benefits of podcasting in the classroom

This video gave so much information. It also, like most things we have watched, shows how technology has changed. Students way younger than me are growing up knowing how to do these podcast. I for one am just now learning. The most beneficial thing about podcast is the fact that what you miss in class can be later seen that afternoon. The only bad thing with this is that someone may just choose not to go to class. The video shows how students work together for the podcast. It also shows opinions of the students themselves. If I were a parent I think that I would love the idea of being able to see what goes on in my child's classroom. The more I learn about the podcast, the more I like the idea of using this. I have never been exposed to podcasting until this class. This is something I think I will end up using more now that I am aware. When I become a teacher, I hope to be able to do something like this for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment