Saturday, December 3, 2011

C4t #4

Summary one
Why I make my life harder.
 Mrs. Ripp ask her self many questions in this blog post. She ask the questions of why she fight for her students and challenges herself. She says that she does this because it is important and "we" are models. She wants her world to be beautiful in the future and we have input on it. She thinks children should believe in themselves and want to learn. I have to say I agree with her completely. when I have my own classroom, I will do just as she does. I want my students to explore new things as well.



Summary two
Some questions to ask yourself as you prep for the week ahead
  In this post, Mrs. Ripp explains what she does to help herself get ready for the coming up week. She ask herself many good questions to prepare. She ask things such as, what will my students do?, how much talking will we do as a class?, how will the kids be involve? I found this blog post to be helpful for my future. I have a file saved on my computer that I save things I think I will use in my classroom. This is one thing I copied and pasted so that I can look at this when I have my own classroom. I hope to be well organized and that these question help me prepare for my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment